Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The magic in every day


Hi there.





Today I'm finding, per Carol, the magic in every day.

Today I had fabulous customer service from the local AAA - couldn't be fixed, but they gave it the college try. Maybe even the graduate try. In the 32-degree cold.

River City Tire called when my car didn't show up right away - wanted to know if everything was okay. Called back to make sure they had it right about the problem.

Duluth Trading Co. was willing to send me a second order - for free - when the post office lost my order. Order was found - no worries, they said. Just send the second one back. Trust. 

Went to Crossfit tonight and was not super happy about it. Kept hearing Phil say, come on, team! Part of a team? At Crossfit? Yep. Caring. 

What does this show? It's people who matter. People who care. As Maria of Northern Star fame said so long ago, you've got to take care of your people. I think if we keep taking care of our people, we'll be okay.

We are one of many on a planet of billions in a galaxy of amazement and stars. We aren't going anywhere. We're here for the long haul.

Go forth, folks, and care for your peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment